Finding the right ink for your printer can be a difficult task, especially among the variety of different online ink cartridge providers. Questions can range from: inkjet to laser, and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) to remanufacture. If you are one of the few familiar with printers you should have no problem, otherwise… here are some things you should consider when looking for your ink.
Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
- Advocates emphasize their green qualities, much using recycled plastic or cardboard.
- Buying remanufactured cartridges save upwards of 15 to 50 percent every order.
- This is because rather than competing with other name brand companies (HP, Lexmark, Brother, Dell), remanufacturers are setting their own prices.
- These cartridges are filled to capacity, whereas said OEM cartridges are usually not… less ink, more orders.
- However, quality of remanufactured cartridges may be inconsistent between different providers.
What to look for when purchasing remanufactured ink cartridges:
- Read customer reviews. In a world with Amazon.com, this should be a no brainer.
- Find the extent of warranty that is offered. If the cartridges shipped are not up to standard, it is important to know how long it is under warranty so money is not wasted…No, remanufactured toner cartridges will not void the warranty of your printer.
- Ask how the quality compares to its OEM counterpart. It is important they understand their cartridges forward and back, that means quality testing.
- Remanufactured cartridges will not damage your machine’s print head or cause depreciating print quality. Those are lies to get you to spend more for OEM products!
“TRUST THE SIGNATURE”