The Total Print Solution
Most organizations do not understand what it costs to hit “print.” Tracking equipment purchase costs, maintenance expenses, supply costs, inventory waste, product returns, and IT/Purchasing labor can be a challenging.
MCE’s managed print program, Total Print Solution (TPS), puts you in control. We become an extension of your staff; a resource available to help you understand where you are spending money on printing and where there are opportunities to control costs. This pay per page printing option is a turnkey solution where all of your service, supplies and maintenance is managed by MCE. We even have the ability to monitor toner levels for “just in time” delivery of your supplies!
The Four Step Process
Step 1: Assess
Discover and inventory all your print devices: fax, copier, printer or multifunction
- Capture monthly print counts and use for each device, using a cloud-based tracking program.
- Calculate hard costs associated with printing, such as toner, maintenance, service, inventory, ultimately what your current pay per page printing cost is.
- Estimate soft costs, such as IT burden and administrative costs.
Step 2: Report
Collect current cost of printing by department or cost center
- Demonstrate where inefficiencies or waste currently exist.
- Propose solutions and options available to reduce or eliminate waste.
Step 3: Collaborate
Client and MCE jointly evaluate options for improvement
- An optimal printing and document strategy is designed, based on organizational needs and goals.
- Timetable and steps of program roll-out are reviewed and revised where necessary.
Step 4: Implement
Process changes are coordinated with managers and end users to eliminate workflow disruption.
- All print devices included in the TPS program are mechanically evaluated at the start of of the program and repairs performed where necessary.
- Account reviews conducted regularly to assure high customer satisfaction is achieved.
Pages Printed Annually Under Our Managed Print Services
35% of all help-desk calls are printer related (Gartner Group)
The average organization spends between 1-3% of annual revenues on printing costs (Gartner Group)